Ascents® Focus No. 04 Gel
The Focus No. 04 Ascents® Gel, when used in concert with the Ascents® Diffuser, was scientifically formulated to enhance concentration and memory retention while addressing symptoms of mental fatigue and attention deficits such as those sometimes present with conditions such as ADHD*.
Ingredients: pure, quality-tested essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, frankincense and bergamot; proprietary natural polymer (gel)
Product Details: Ascents® Focus No. 04 features peppermint oil, shown in clinical studies to enhance memory and alertness*. It has been skillfully combined with scientifically recognized essences of rosemary, frankincense and bergamot to increase mental acuity*.
This 100%-pure essential oil blend is then encapsulated via Ascents®’ proprietary, natural polymerization process, resulting in the first-ever solid essential oil gel that performs like a liquid, with none of the drawbacks or inconveniences of bottled oils.
- Increase alertness*
- Heighten concentration*
- Assist in memory retrieval*
- Holding the Ascents® Gel cartridge flat with label on top, carefully lift lid to open.
- Store lid for later use; many Ascents® customers utilize multiple formulas daily.
- Flip the diffuser to expose the cartridge opening on the bottom.
- Insert the Ascents® Gel into diffuser, opened side up with the gel surface facing the inside of the diffuser.
- Twist the cartridge into place until it clicks, indicating it is locked into position.
- Ascents® Gels should be replaced every 30 days.
- A visual inspection of the gels does not determine if replacement is necessary.
- After 30 days, the active ingredients begin to lose effectiveness, despite still having scent remaining.
Safety Notes: There is no concern of overdose when used as directed; however, the effect of stimulants or antidepressants may be slightly enhanced by Focus No. 04. Please consult with a medical doctor or other medical professional to address any concerns before using.
Ascents® Gels, like all essential oil-based products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- For use with Ascents® diffuser systems only
- Not for internal use; do not ingest
- Keep away from children
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician.
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store with lid on in a dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures below 85 degrees F