Charcoal Rose Clay Mask
Clays are naturally occurring and mineral rich. Clays are used in masks for its ability to attach itself to oil, bacteria, and impurities then removing it from skin.
For those with:
- All skin types
- Dull complexion
- Large Pores
Why we LOVE Charcoal Rose:
- This is a gentle detox clay mask, for all skin types.
- It contains Activated Charcoal that pulls out and absorbs impurities from your pores.
- It contains Colloidal Oatmeal that soothes inflamed skin.
- We've added Rose Petals retain moisture + soften skin.
- We use Kaolin Clay to absorb and exfoliate (it is also the gentlest clay, so its great for sensitive skin).
- Olive Leaf Powder for its anti-aging and nourishing benefits.
How to use:
Our masks should be used 1 to 2 times per week.
Mix with enough liquid to make a paste. Apply the mask, rubbing upward.
Let it rest for 10-20 mins, then rinse. Follow with a serum or moisturizer.
Kaolin, colloidal oatmeal, Activated Charcoal, Rose Damascena Flower Powder, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder.