Sleep No. 91 Ascents® Solid Essential Oil Gel
The Sleep No. 91 Ascents® Gel, when used in concert with the Ascents® Diffuser, was scientifically formulated to address symptoms of insomnia including restlessness and night waking*.
Ingredients: pure, quality-tested essential oils of lavender, marjoram, tangerine, ylang-ylang; proprietary natural polymer (gel)
Product Details: Ascents® Sleep No 91 features lavender, shown in clinical studies to help alleviate symptoms of insomnia.* It has been skillfully combined with other scientifically-recognized, sleep-enhancing essences of marjoram, tangerine and ylang-ylang to promote a restful night’s sleep.* This 100%-pure essential oil blend is then encapsulated via Ascents’ proprietary, natural polymerization process, resulting in the first-ever solid essential oil gel that performs like a liquid, with none of the drawbacks or inconveniences of bottled oils.
Ascents® Gels, when used as directed as part of the Ascents® System, enhance the environment of spaces up to 600 square feet, and require no water or heat for activation. This ambient, cold-diffusion delivery method ensures that the delicate active organic compounds found within the oils maintain their full therapeutic value. It produces no smoke or ozone, resulting in an exceptionally clean, hygienic diffusion.
- Fall asleep faster*
- Stay asleep longer*
- Get back to sleep more quickly after night waking*
- Holding the Ascents® Gel cartridge flat with label on top, carefully lift lid to open.
- Store lid for later use; many Ascents® customers utilize multiple formulas daily.
- Flip the diffuser to expose the cartridge opening on the bottom.
- Insert the Ascents® Gel into diffuser, opened side up with the gel surface facing the inside of the diffuser.
- Twist the cartridge into place until it clicks, indicating it is locked into position.
- Ascents® Gels should be replaced every 30 days.
- A visual inspection of the gels does not determine if replacement is necessary.
- After 30 days, the active ingredients begin to lose effectiveness, despite still having scent remaining.
Safety Notes: There is no concern of overdose when used as directed; however, the effect of tranquilizers, anticonvulsants and antihistamines may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Sleep No. 91. Please consult with a medical doctor or other medical professional to address any concerns before using.
Ascents® Gels, like all essential oil-based products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- For use with Ascents® diffuser systems only
- Not for internal use; do not ingest
- Keep away from children
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: >Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician.
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store with lid on in a dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures below 85 degrees F
I am a woman 66 years of age and wake up often during the night... I keep a Sleep Ascents® at my bedside. It is very convenient to use, and it works. It helps me fall back asleep gently, and there are no undesirable side effects. Linda M.