Ascents® Sleep No. 91 100% Pure Liquid Essential Oil
The Ascents® Sleep No. 91 clinical aromatherapy formula is a 100% pure liquid essential oil blend specifically formulated to address symptoms of insomnia including restlessness and night waking*.
Ingredients: pure, quality-tested essential oils of lavender, marjoram, tangerine, ylang-ylang
Product Details: Ascents® Sleep No. 91 features 100% pure lavender oil, shown in clinical studies to help address symptoms of insomnia*. It has been skillfully combined with other scientifically recognized sleep-enhancing essences of marjoram, tangerine and ylang-ylang to promote a restful night’s sleep*.
It is packaged for use in UV-resistant, amber glass bottles with sealed euro dropper tops to decrease the risk of oil contamination and degradation due to environmental factors and allow for precise dispensing. Ascents™ liquid oils may be used with any essential oil diffuser that is recommended for liquids.
- Fall asleep faster*
- Stay asleep longer*
- Get back to sleep more quickly after night waking*
Inhale 3 quick breaths of Ascents® Sleep No. 91 clinical aromatherapy essential oil blend through the nose to induce peaceful sleep. May be inhaled directly from the euro-top dispenser. Alternatively, Ascents® Sleep No. 91 may also be used with any appropriate liquid essential oil diffuser.
The effect of tranquilizers, anticonvulsants, and antihistamines may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Sleep No. 91.
Safety Notes: Although there is no concern of overdose when used as directed, for best results, wait 30-45 minutes before reuse.
Ascents® liquid oils, like all essential oil-based products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use
- Keep away from children
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Dilute properly -- may irritate skin
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid release to the environment
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures less than 85 degrees F