Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44 is a 100% pure liquid essential oil blend scientifically formulated to help alleviate stomach upset and queasiness that may result from medical issues, including:
- postoperative conditions
- morning sickness
- motion sickness
- certain medical treatments, such as chemotherapy*
Ingredients: pure, quality-tested essential oils of ginger, cardamom, spearmint and fennel
Product Details: Ascents® Nausea No. 44 features ginger oil, shown in clinical studies to decrease stomach upset*. It has been skillfully combined with scientifically recognized essences of cardamom, spearmint and fennel to help calm queasiness*.
This 100%-pure essential oil blend is packaged for use in UV-resistant, amber glass bottles and sealed euro dropper tops to decrease the risk of oil contamination and degradation due to environmental factors and allow for precise dispensing. Ascents® liquid oils may be used with any essential oil diffuser that is recommended for liquids.
- Reduce nausea resulting from use of certain medications*
- Relieve motion sickness*
- Decrease morning sickness caused by pregnancy*
Inhale 3 quick breaths of Ascents® Nausea No. 44 clinical aromatherapy essential oil blend through the nose to relieve nausea*. May be inhaled directly from the euro-top dispenser.
Safety Notes: Although there is no concern of overdose when used as directed, for best results, wait 30-45 minutes before reuse.
Ascents® liquid oils, as with any essential oil-based product, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use
- Keep away from children
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Dilute properly -- may irritate skin
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid release to the environment
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures less than 85 degrees F
One of the children here had a major surgery. She had an undiagnosed syndrome and the doctors were afraid to use most types of medicine with her. Her biggest problem post–op was nausea, so I was allowed to use the [Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44] oil packet with her. She said it was the only thing that worked. Hurray! I am also working with a young boy who is getting a bone marrow transplant for his cancer treatment. He LOVES the nausea packet. In fact, he will not let it go and holds onto all day for dear life. Marian McEvilly RN, Children's National Medical Center