Ascents® Calm No. 34 100% Pure Liquid Essential Oil
The Ascents® Calm No. 34 100% pure liquid essential oil formula was scientifically developed to address symptoms of stress and anxiety*.
Packaged for use in a 10 ml, UV-resistant amber glass bottle, it features a sealed, euro-dropper top to ensure sanitary, precise dispensing.
Ingredients: pure, quality-tested essential oils of lavender, orange, juniper berry, patchouli, and ylang-ylang
Product Details: Ascents® Calm No. 34 features pure lavender oil, shown in clinical studies to help promote relaxation*. It has been skillfully combined with other scientifically recognized, stress-reducing essences of orange, juniper berry, patchouli and ylang-ylang to ease tension and agitation.
It is packaged for use in UV-resistant, amber glass bottles with sealed euro dropper tops to decrease the risk of oil contamination and degradation due to environmental factors and allow for precise dispensing. Ascents™ Oils may be used with any appropriate liquid essential oil diffuser.
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety caused by general life stressors*
- Discretely ease fear of flying, public speaking or any other anxiety-inducing event*
- Combat stress on long commutes*
Inhale 3 quick breaths of the Ascents® Calm No. 34 clinical aromatherapy essential oil formula through the nose to calm nerves or reduce anxiety*. May be inhaled directly from the euro-top dispenser.
Safety Notes: Although there is no concern of overdose when used as directed, for best results, wait 30-45 minutes before reuse.
Ascents® bottled oils, as with all essential oil-based products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use
- Keep away from children
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Dilute properly -- may irritate skin
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid release to the environment
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight