The Ascents® Sleep No. 91 clinical aromatherapy inhaler is a convenient and discreet way to address symptoms of insomnia and restlessness*.
Sleep No. 91 Ascents® Essential Oil Inhaler
Pure, quality-tested essential oils of lavender, marjoram, tangerine, ylang-ylang
Ascents® Sleep No. 91 features lavender oil, shown in clinical studies to help address symptoms of insomnia*. It has been skillfully combined with other scientifically recognized sleep-enhancing essences of marjoram, tangerine and ylang-ylang to promote a restful night’s sleep*.
This 100%-pure essential oil blend is then packaged in our proprietary personal inhaler sachet, designed based upon the principles of fluid dynamics: utilizing special outer packaging to protect the oils from degradation, and a surgical foam inside to hold the oils, when squeezed, the dimensions of the inner pouch permit the release of precisely-metered doses of therapeutic scent. Ascents® inhalers continue to dispense effective doses for hundreds of uses per unit, allowing for discreet, convenient and effective relief at home or on the go for up to 30 days after opening.
Ascents essential oil Inhalers are used by clinicians in hospitals throughout North America to aid in patient comfort via symptomatic relief.
- Fall asleep faster*
- Stay asleep longer*
- Get back to sleep more quickly after night waking*
- Flip cover up to open the Ascents® clinical aromatherapy inhaler, and peel back the striped tab (do not remove tab completely).
- Inhale 3 puffs by gently squeezing inhaler to release the scent. For longest life, reseal inhaler with striped tab before storing.
The effect of tranquilizers, anticonvulsants, and antihistamines may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Sleep No. 91.
Although there is no concern of overdose when used as directed, the effects of tranquilizers, anticonvulsants and antihistamines may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Sleep No. 91. Please consult with a medical doctor or other medical professional to address any concerns before using.
Ascents® inhalers, like all essential oil-containing products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use; do not ingest
- Children should only use under adult supervision
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store with lid on in a dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures below 85 degrees F
I am a woman 66 years of age and wake up often during the night... I keep a Sleep Ascents® at my bedside. It is very convenient to use, and it works. It helps me fall back asleep gently, and there are no undesirable side effects. Linda M.