Ascents® Calm Aromatherapy Tabs utilize a patch-style application to diffuse essential oils for up to 8 hours. These single-use essential oil stickers enable patients to address symptoms of stress and anxiety in clinical settings and at home in an easy-to-use, peel-and-stick format.
Comes in Four (4), Ten (10) & Fifty (50) pack variants.
Nausea Relief No. 44 Ascents® Essential Oil Patch
Pure, quality-tested essential oils of ginger, cardamom, spearmint and fennel
Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44 features ginger oil, shown in clinical studies to help decrease nausea. It has been skillfully combined with other scientifically recognized stress-reducing essences of cardamom, spearmint and fennel to help calm queasiness and stomach upset*.
This 100%-pure essential oil blend is then packaged in our Tab format via an aromatherapy patch-style applicator, which will continue to diffuse effective doses of aromatherapy for up to 8 hours per patch.
Ascents Tabs are used by clinicians in hospitals throughout North America. They are metal-free and MRI-safe.
To use, simply peel and stick the Ascents Tab directly to the skin in order to receive the benefit of aromatherapeutic scent for up to 8 hours. Patches may also be adhered to disposable hospital gowns.
- Reduces symptoms of nausea, queasiness and stomach upset
- Safe to use for morning sickness, chemotherapy side effects, PONV and other similar conditions
- Single-use patch is effective for up to 8 hours
- Clean skin of oils or lotions thoroughly; pat dry
- Open Tab outer packaging
- Remove Tab, peel, and stick directly to skin; Tab will diffuse essential oils for up to 8 hours
- Proprietary occlusive barrier prevents essential oils from making direct skin contact
- May also be applied to hospital gowns; not recommended for application on delicate fabrics due to potential for glue residue to remain after Tab is removed
Although there is no concern of overdose when used as directed, the effects of tranquilizers, anticonvulsants and antihistamines may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44. Please consult with a medical doctor or other medical professional to address any concerns before using.
Ascents® Tabs, like all essential oil-containing products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use
- Children should only use under adult supervision
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Dilute properly -- may irritate skin
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
One of the children here had a major surgery. She had an undiagnosed syndrome and the doctors were afraid to use most types of medicine with her. Her biggest problem post–op was nausea, so I was allowed to use the [Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44] oil packet with her. She said it was the only thing that worked. Hurray!
I am also working with a young boy who is getting a bone marrow transplant for his cancer treatment. He LOVES the nausea packet. In fact, he will not let it go and holds onto all day for dear life. Marian McEvilly RN, Children's National Medical Center