The Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44 clinical aromatherapy inhaler is a convenient and discreet way to alleviate stomach upset and queasiness that may result from postoperative conditions, morning sickness, motion sickness and certain medical treatments, such as chemotherapy*.
Nausea Relief No. 44 Ascents® Essential Oil Inhaler
Pure, quality-tested essential oils of ginger, cardamom, spearmint and fennel
Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44 features ginger oil, shown in clinical studies to decrease stomach upset*. It is then skillfully combined with scientifically recognized essences of cardamom, spearmint and fennel to help calm queasiness*.
This 100%-pure essential oil blend is then packaged in our proprietary personal inhaler sachet, designed based upon the principles of fluid dynamics: utilizing special outer packaging to protect the oils from degradation, and a surgical foam inside to hold the oils, when squeezed, the dimensions of the inner pouch permit the release of precisely-metered doses of therapeutic scent. Ascents® inhalers continue to dispense effective doses for hundreds of uses per unit, allowing for discreet, convenient and effective relief at home or on the go for up to 30 days after opening.
Nausea Relief is used by clinicians throughout North America in birthing and cancer treatment centers to relieve nausea and vomiting.
- Reduce nausea resulting from use of certain medications*
- Relieve motion sickness*
- Decrease morning sickness caused by pregnancy*
- Flip cover up to open the Ascents® clinical aromatherapy inhaler, and peel back the striped tab (do not remove tab completely).
- Inhale 3 puffs by gently squeezing inhaler to release the scent. For longest life, reseal inhaler with striped tab before storing.
Although there is no concern of overdose when used as directed, the effects of tranquilizers, anticonvulsants and antihistamines may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44. Please consult with a medical doctor or other medical professional to address any concerns before using.
Ascents® inhalers, like all essential oil-containing products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use; do not ingest
- Children should only use under adult supervision
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store with lid on in a dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures below 85 degrees F
One of the children here had a major surgery. She had an undiagnosed syndrome and the doctors were afraid to use most types of medicine with her. Her biggest problem post–op was nausea, so I was allowed to use the [Ascents® Nausea Relief No. 44] oil packet with her. She said it was the only thing that worked. Hurray! I am also working with a young boy who is getting a bone marrow transplant for his cancer treatment. He LOVES the nausea packet. In fact, he will not let it go and holds onto all day for dear life. Marian McEvilly RN, Children's National Medical Center