The Ascents® Focus No. 04 clinical aromatherapy essential oil inhaler is a convenient and discreet way to enhance concentration while alleviating symptoms of mental fatigue and attention deficits such as those present with conditions such as ADHD.*
Focus No. 04 Ascents® Essential Oil Inhaler
Pure, quality-tested essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, frankincense and bergamot
Ascents® Focus No. 04 features peppermint oil, shown in clinical studies to enhance memory and alertness*. It has been skillfully combined with scientifically recognized essences of rosemary, frankincense and bergamot to increase mental acuity*.
This 100%-pure essential oil blend is then packaged in our proprietary personal inhaler sachet, designed based upon the principles of fluid dynamics: utilizing special outer packaging to protect the oils from degradation, and a surgical foam inside to hold the oils, when squeezed, the dimensions of the inner pouch permit the release of precisely-metered doses of therapeutic scent. Ascents™ inhalers continue to dispense effective doses for hundreds of uses per unit, allowing for discreet, convenient and effective relief at home or on the go for up to 30 days after opening.
Ascents essential oil inhalers are used by clinicians in hospitals throughout North America to aid in patient comfort via symptomatic relief.
- Increase alertness*
- Heighten concentration*
- Assist in memory retrieval*
- Flip cover up to open the Ascents® clinical aromatherapy inhaler, and peel back the striped tab (do not remove tab completely).
- Inhale 3 puffs by gently squeezing inhaler to release the scent. For longest life, reseal inhaler with striped tab before storing.
Although there is no concern of overdose when used as directed, the effects of stimulants and antidepressants may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Focus No. 04. Please consult with a medical doctor or other medical professional to address any concerns before using.
Ascents® inhalers, like all essential oil-containing products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use
- Children should only use under adult supervision
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Dilute properly -- may irritate skin
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store with lid on in a dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures below 85 degrees F
I have a 2-year-old son who has a hard time focusing. I brought one of the Focus (sachets) home. He threw a complete tantrum on the floor that night, so I took out the pack, put it under his nose and the tantrum stopped immediately. He sat down and finished his dinner. I was so surprised and now I tell everyone. Sarah