Ascents® Energize No. 17 clinical aromatherapy inhaler was specifically formulated to discreetly and conveniently revitalize and provide a natural mood boost*.
Energize No. 17 Ascents® Essential Oil Inhaler
Pure, quality-tested essential oils of lemon, orange, bergamot, lavender and peppermint
Ascents® Energize No. 17 features lemon oil, shown in clinical studies to enhance mood*. It has been skillfully combined with scientifically recognized essences of orange, bergamot, lavender and peppermint to invigorate and increase motivation*.
Our revitalizing formula is then packaged in our proprietary personal inhaler sachet, designed based upon the principles of fluid dynamics: utilizing special outer packaging to protect the oils from degradation, and a surgical foam inside to hold the oils, when squeezed, the dimensions of the inner pouch permit the release of precisely-metered doses of therapeutic scent. Ascents® inhalers continue to dispense effective doses for hundreds of uses per unit, allowing for discreet, convenient and effective relief at home or on the go for up to 30 days after opening.
Ascents Inhalers are used by clinicians in hospitals throughout North America to aid in patient comfort via symptomatic relief.
- Increase vitality*
- Boost mood*
- Combat lethargy*
- Flip cover up to open the Ascents® clinical aromatherapy inhaler, and peel back the striped tab (do not remove tab completely).
- Inhale 3 puffs by gently squeezing the inhaler to release the scent. For longest life, reseal inhaler with striped tab before storing.
There is no concern of overdose when used as directed; however, the effects of stimulants and antidepressants may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Energize No. 17. Please consult with a medical doctor or other medical professional to address any concerns before using.
Ascents® inhalers, like all essential oil-containing products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use
- Children should only use under adult supervision
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Dilute properly -- may irritate skin
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store with lid on in a dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures below 85 degrees F
Ascents® aromatherapy packs are in my tool kit of ‘good medicine’ options that my clients use to regain a sense of power [and] focus. And as for me, Ascents®...Energize [is] always available in my car and on my desk, to gear me up and bring me centered to the day ahead. Thanks for such an amazing product! Claire Campbell PCC-S, ATR, NCC