The Ascents® Calm No. 34 essential oil inhaler is a convenient and discreet way to address symptoms of stress and anxiety*.
Calm No. 34 Ascents® Essential Oil Inhaler
Pure, quality-tested essential oils of lavender, orange, juniper berry, patchouli, and ylang-ylang
Ascents® Calm No. 34 features lavender oil, shown in clinical studies to help promote relaxation*. It has been skillfully combined with other scientifically recognized stress-reducing essences of orange, juniper berry, patchouli and ylang-ylang to ease tension and agitation*.
This 100%-pure essential oil blend is then packaged in our proprietary personal inhaler sachet, designed based upon the principles of fluid dynamics: utilizing special outer packaging to protect the oils from degradation, and a surgical foam inside to hold the oils, when squeezed, the dimensions of the inner pouch permit the release of precisely-metered doses of therapeutic scent. Ascents® inhalers continue to dispense effective doses for hundreds of uses per unit, allowing for discreet, convenient and effective relief at home or on the go for up to 30 days after opening.
Ascents Inhalers are used by clinicians in hospitals throughout North America to aid in patient comfort via symptomatic relief.
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety caused by general life stressors*
- Discretely ease fear of flying, public speaking or any other anxiety-inducing event*
- Combat stress on long commutes*
- Flip cover up to open the Ascents® clinical aromatherapy inhaler, and peel back the striped tab (do not remove tab completely).
- Inhale 3 puffs by gently squeezing sachet to release the scent. For longest life, reseal sachet with striped tab before storing.
Although there is no concern of overdose when used as directed, the effects of tranquilizers, anticonvulsants and antihistamines may be slightly enhanced by Ascents® Calm No. 34. Please consult with a medical doctor or other medical professional to address any concerns before using.
Ascents® inhalers, like all essential oil-based products, require proper handling. Please note the following and always exercise appropriate precautions during use:
- Not for internal use
- Children should only use under adult supervision
- If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before use
- Dilute properly -- may irritate skin
- IF PRODUCT MAKES CONTACT WITH SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS: Rinse immediately with plenty of vegetable oil by opening eyes widely and irrigating
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CONTROL CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting unless advised to do so by a medical professional
- Flammable liquid and vapor -- keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces
- Store with lid on in a dry place, away from sunlight, in temperatures below 85 degrees F
We had a mom in the office...to get her blood drawn. According to this mother, her 5-year-old was 'wild' in the lab and running all over the place. She gives him two whiffs of the Calm, and almost instantly, the little boy sat down and just smiled. The mom said, 'I want that stuff!!'Sherri Tenpenny, DO, ABOEM ('95-'06), AOBNMM, ABIHM